Warwickshire (Leamington Spa and Warwick)A chance to use your skills and passion to teach thousands of young people about the Christian Faith. We want young people to hear about Christianity from Christ’s ambassadors who are enthusiastic, faithful and authentic. As ambassadors, we go to where they are: schools. Join the team to have daily opportunities to help young people understand, engage with and respond to the Christian Faith. This is a full-time, permanent post. crossteach is an educational charity which has been teaching about the Christian faith in schools since 2001. Our work has never been so appreciated by schools, nor so needed. Our schoolsworkers support teaching and learning through:
- Providing direct encounters with Christians speaking about their faith which are enjoyable, memorable and challenging.
- Teaching informed RE lessons that provoke critical enquiry and thoughtful reflection.
- Leading inspiring, stimulating Collective Worship.
- Running extracurricular activities that allow pupils to explore fundamental questions about human life, religion and belief.
- Find out more about the post and how to apply: Request an application pack and application form below
- Find out more about crossteach: www.crossteach.com
- To discuss the post: Wayne Harris (National Director): firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07518 054135
- Term of contract: This is a permanent contract.
- Hours: This position is a full-time post.
- This is currently open-ended with no closlosing date.
- Interviews:Arranged as required
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: crossteach operates a salary scale to recognise qualifications and experience and allow for progression within the organisation. The current range for a schools worker is £19,914.48 to £25,459.20 (plus, inner London weighting where appropriate)
Click below to download.WK Application Form 2022 WK schoolsworker application pack