Warwickshire (Leamington Spa and Warwick)We are seeking to recruit a schoolsworker to join a happy, experienced and supportive Warwickshire team.
This is a full-time, permanent post.
crossteach is an educational charity which has been teaching about the Christian faith in schools since 2001. Our work has never been so appreciated by schools, nor so needed. Our schoolsworkers support teaching and learning through:
- Providing direct encounters with Christians speaking about their faith which are enjoyable, memorable and challenging.
- Teaching informed RE lessons that provoke critical enquiry and thoughtful reflection.
- Leading inspiring, stimulating Collective Worship.
- Running extracurricular activities that allow pupils to explore fundamental questions about human life, religion and belief.
- Find out more about the post and how to apply: Request an application pack and application form below
- Find out more about crossteach: www.crossteach.com
- To discuss the post: Wayne Harris (National Director): email@example.com OR 07518 054135
- Term of contract: This is a permanent contract.
- Hours: This position is a full-time post.
- Closing date for applications: 17th Nov 2021
- Interviews: 25th Nov 2021
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: crossteach operates a salary scale to recognise qualifications and experience and allow for progression within the organisation. The current range for a schools worker is £19,914.48 to £25,459.20 (plus, inner London weighting where appropriate)
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder to be a practicing Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 Part 1, Schedule 9.
Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
crossteachteach Trust: Reg Charity No. 108847Click below to download. WK schoolsworker application pack Recruit Pack WK 2021