London (focus on Camden and Islington)We are seeking to recruit a schoolsworker to join a happy, experienced and supportive London team.
crossteach is an educational charity which has been teaching about the Christian faith in schools since 2001. Our work has never been so appreciated by schools, nor so needed. Our schoolsworkers support teaching and learning through:
- Providing direct encounters with Christians speaking about their faith which are enjoyable, memorable and challenging.
- Teaching informed RE lessons that provoke critical enquiry and thoughtful reflection.
- Leading inspiring, stimulating Collective Worship.
- Running extracurricular activities that allow pupils to explore fundamental questions about human life, religion and belief.
- Find out more about the post and how to apply: Download an application pack and application form below
- Find out more about crossteach: www.crossteach.com
- To discuss the post: Wayne Harris (National Director): email@example.com OR 07518 054135
- Term of contract: This is a permanent contract.
- Hours:This position will either be 0.8 FTE or a full-time post (to be agreed with the successful candidate)
- Closing date for applications: 18th June 2021
- Interviews: w/c 28th June 2021
- Start Date: September 2021
- Salary: crossteach operates a salary scale to recognise qualifications and experience and allow for progression within the organisation. The current range for a schools worker is £19,914.48 to £25,459.20 (plus, inner London weighting where appropriate)
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder to be a practicing Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 Part 1, Schedule 9.
Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
crossteachteach Trust: Reg Charity No. 108847Click below to download. Recruitment Pack London Schoolsworker 2021 Application Form LON SW 2021