Jazz, Ceilidhs, Summer Garden Party and Silent Auctions
This term crossteach teams across the country are holding supporter events in their local areas. As well as going into schools to teach about the Christian faith, we think it is really important to share what we are doing with our supporters, thank them for partnership over the year, and take the opportunity to raise some money to enable the work to continue. The summer term seems like the perfect time to reflect on the previous year and share the vision for the next. Below is a list of all our events, as well as a brief description of what will happen at each. If you’re free on the dates below, why don’t you contact your local team and book a place at an event near you to be encouraged by the work that has been happening in schools!
Summer Garden Party
Sunday 10th June, 3-4:30pm, Ramelye Road, Tunbridge Wells
An opportunity to join us for tea and cake and for us to say thank you to our lovely supporters for their support this year.
Ceilidh and Silent Auction
Saturday 23rd June 2018, St John’s Church, Kenilworth
Barry’s Best will be providing music for a fun evening of dancing and hearing an update on the work of crossteach in Warwickshire. Last year, the evening attracted over 80 guests. The event includes a Silent Auction of items donated by local individuals and businesses for which guests can bid to raise money for crossteach .
Silent Auction and Jazz Night
Friday 13th July, 8 – 9:30pm, St Mary’s Church Hall, Nottingham, NG8 1AF
A chance to bid for a selection of fantastic items, whilst being serenaded by a local Jazz Group. Tickets £5, to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday 14th July, 7-10:30pm, St Giles Church, London, N7 8AZ.
Join us for lots of fun and the opportunity to raise money for the work ofcrossteach .
We would like to say thank you to all the companies and individuals who have donated or supported these events to enable them to happen including;
- Nottingham Forest Football Club
- Nottingham Rugby Club
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, in Nottingham
- Experience days – www.experiencedays.co.uk
- Ben and Hannah Dunnett
- The Good Book Company
- Nottingham Theatre Royal
- Deli-cious Chocolate
- Kelle Revill
- SI5 Spy Missions
- Baddesley Clinton – National Trust
- Victoria Smith, artist (www.victoriasmithartist.com)
- Jojo Maman Bebe (www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk)
- Coventry Blaze ice hockey team (www.coventryblaze.co.uk)
- Lee Dixon, artist (www.facebook.com/leedixonillustrations)
- Southam Community Church
- Ally Caldecote, glass fusion artist
- Alex Cook at The Red Jersey, bicycle servicing (www.redjersey.co.uk)
- John Wilson at the Warwick Studio, part of One Nation Studios (www.onenationstudios.com)
- Josh Davis
- Jo Radomski, violin teacher
- Leigh Belcham, artist (www.warwickshireopenstudios.org/galleries/2018/leigh-belcham)
- The Entertainer, Leamington Spa (www.thetoyshop.com)
- Becka Howe
- Fiona Boon
- Alice O’Brien and Martin Rothe
- Daniel Bauhahn
- Gill Robins
- The OG Quintet
- Galopede Ceilidh Band
- St Mary’s Church Wollaton Park, Nottingham
- Cornerstone Church, Nottingham
- St Giles Church, London