Our mission: To teach about the Christian faith in schools
- Pupils have a better understanding of Christianity and are able to respond to Christianity in an informed, rational and insightful way.
- Pupils have respect for, and tolerance of, Christians.
- Christians, in schools, are encouraged and supported in their faith.
- Pupils are aware of activities for young people that partner churches run.
- Professional: engaging, trained, organised, experienced and working within national and local requirements and guidelines
- Reputable: working in schools with integrity and transparency since 2001
- Distinctively Christian: knowledgeable, authentic and passionate about the Christian faith
- Collegiate: working in partnership with schools at their invitation and under their direction and alongside local churches and other school visitors
crossteach is an educational charity which has been teaching about the Christian faith in schools since 2001. We visit lots of different types of schools – primary and secondary, community and Church of England, private and state-funded, academy and maintained.
“As a member of the Standing Advisory Committee for Religious Education serving that school and in my current area of work I have recommended crossteach without hesitation.” Gerry Cohen, Barnet SACRE