Please see vacancy below.
We rely on volunteer workers in all of our areas. If you think you could join our team as a volunteer worker, please use the ‘contact us‘ form to inform us of your interest. We will then make contact with you to discuss this further.
As a Charity, we are required to have a board of Trustees. The Trustees play a vital role in the governance of crossteach and provide strategic direction for the organisation. Our board of Trustees typically includes representatives from the areas where we work and people who have the appropriate skills and experience for the role.
What does it mean to be a crossteach trustee?
- Help guide crossteach towards achieving its aims, to the glory of God.
- Positively represent crossteach to the wider Christian community.
- Work with the other trustees to apply godly wisdom to crossteach decision making.
- Encourage crossteach workers in their task, ensuring there is effective development, support and accountability.
- Use your skills, experience and character to help crossteach achieve its strategic goals.
- Able to give the time for at least 6 meetings per year.
If you are interested in finding out more about the possibility of becoming a crossteach Trustee, use our ‘contact us‘ form and one of our existing Trustees will be in touch.
Potential New Areas.
There are many areas of the country where there is currently no Christian schools work. If you think you could work with us to start new work in such an area, please do use the ‘contact us‘ form to express your interest. We are always open to considering work in new areas and would be delighted to discuss this with you.
We do not run a regular training programme, but have had trainees at different times in the past. If you are considering schools work and believe a training position would be the best way to start, then do get in touch using the ‘contact us‘ form. We will get back to you to discuss the options.